Round two is complete and its now time for round three! June 28-July 18: New Territory
- Ride a greenway - Denver has an excellent bike path system and you can get to all corners of the metro area via greenway.
- Have a bicycle picnic - Next week I'm traveling to the Heartland again. One of the things I'm bringing home is a picnic basket which was a wedding present to my parents in 1961. I've been thinking how to attach it to a back rack as it's incredibly well built.
- If you don’t normally ride to work, commute by bike, or by bike/train or bike/bus - done! :-)
- If you do commute, take the long way home: add distance to your usual ride - I try to do this but haven't for quite a while. Will start again!!
- Explore a new part of town by bike - The next Lovely Sunday Ride will be in Highlands or Berkley Park. While I've definitely spent lots of time in both these neighborhoods, I've never biked there!