- Periwinkle Talbot's summer sweater
- Slate grey boat neck sweater - It's 60% cotton and 40% acrylic so I'll probably end up hating it. Acrylic is...ugh, < shiver >. But the cut is fantastic so for $1.50 I figured I might as well give it a try.
- Black and white patterned blousy, swingy shirt. It will look nice with leggings, pencil leg white capri's or a black pencil skirt (which I have an abundance of.)
- Rich purple shawl-front summer weight sweater
- Aqua tank top
- Two summer weight blankets for the couch, one of these completely fell apart in the washer! Completely!
- Dolly car seat for B2's baby dolls
- Stack of video game magazines for B1
After a lot of running around and nothing to eat except milk shakes since breakfast, we were very ready for dinner when we got home. It was make-your-own pizza night inspired by Lisa at Bake-Bike-Blog. B1 doesn't like sauce....of any kind....on anything....period. So he had some garlic, cheese bread with lots of olive oil. B2 made a 'spider' on her pizza with some broccoli and carrots. And I intended to make a margherita but forgot the fresh motz at the market, so it's margherita-ish. A salad with greens from the garden and some sweet cherries rounded out the meal.