Here are my plans for the LGRAB Summer Games (section 1)
May 17-June 6: Social Cycling
- Go on a group ride
- The FIRST Sunday Slow Ride ~ Denver, Sunday May 30
- This ride will repeat on the last Sunday of each month.
- Leave a nice note on a bike, or say hi to a cyclist at a red light
- Inspired by The Gooseneck Collaborative's Project Hello entry - Hello Cyclist! I've been trying to say hello to my fellow cyclists more. I'll try even harder!
- Schedule a bike date with a friend or partner — dress up!
- The kids will be away so G and I have a date on Friday and we'll dress up and bike to our destination, whatever that ends up being.
- Recruit a non-biking friend for a ride
- YooooHoooo, Beeeettthhhhh!!!
- Ride with your family
- This one is easy. We ride together a lot so I'll make sure and plan a special ride with a picnic or something.
Let the fun begin!!