Thursday, May 27, 2010

Soup for the Sickie

I'm on day two at home nursing a crazy inner ear infection. I tried to go to work this morning but by the time I got to the office the world started spinning so I checked my phone messages and headed back home. It's been one of those years with the sicks at our house but it was bound to happen as we'd gone nearly two years with only a few very mild colds among us all.

G sent the kids away to friends' houses so I could sleep.  Perfect!  And he cooked me up a great homemade decongestant - steaming hot salty ramen with kale, ginger, radish, green onion and a healthy dose of sriracha.  It was just what the doctor ordered!


He made this mixed berry fruit tart too but I'm going to have to wait to try it when I'm feeling a little better.  Hopefully there will be some left!  He's been trying to master homemade puff pastry.  I think he's got it!



No comments:

Post a Comment